Being a mother is a challenge. Life changes, as well as the priorities and our time management. Can bring a healthy life to the world is a gift. And to care is the greatest proof of unconditional love.
There is no greater learning that the practice itself, although not lacking advice, books or facebook groups on motherhood! Every day is an exercise in patience, coordination and prioritization. And this is passed half a year quickly. Yeah, my baby does today 6 months!
Every moment is still a discovery. And every day is filled with gratitude. Looking at the last few months, I share some thoughts:
- The smile of my daughter has the power to make me feel extremely well and happy.
- Baby essentially needs love and attention.No need half of what is said.
- Born a supernatural connection with the baby. This helps us to decipher what she needs and at the same time, to reassure her, above all, with our mother colinho.
- Our senses are unstoppable. I can even feel when she is waking up not even being in the same room.
- I have more patience than it looked! Especially in the first months after birth, our fatigue is taken to the extreme and only depend on ourselves to remember how that life depends on the mother to breastfeed every two hours (in the case of my less than that!).
- This is the biggest test of dedication. His days lose any selfishness or individualism drop when you know your shoot depends on you every second.
- The timing of breastfeeding is an intimate conversation. My baby sometimes looks up and makes a smile as breast. It's just one of those unique and full of tender moments.
It makes you want to share more thoughts, for good times abound! Having a child makes us learn a lot from ourselves, especially about our limits. And this only 6 months!
They identified themselves with any of these thoughts? There are others who want to share with us?